Monday 16 January 2012

"Ingrid Ormestad Art"


I changed the email address attached to this blog, but it turns out that although I did it successfully, I can no longer post to other blogs as 'me' (Ochil Art). Because of this I have made the decision to start a new blog. New Year, new email address and new Blog ... I hope you will join me at my new blog so we can continue sharing our Art ... and thank you for all the support and friendship you have all shown me.

http://ingridormestad.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Victor Errington said...

He or she is gorgeous Ingrid. Also your posting before this one, Daisy, is also brilliant. All the best Ingrid.
Vic.

Barbra Joan said...

Hi Ingrid, I posted here the other day,don't see it /// perhaps my error,.. You know I've been 'out to lunch' lol.
Just wanted to say hi , good luck with your new blog. Make lots of art... hugs BJ

Ingrid said...

Many thanks Victor, I appreciate your lovely comments. Good to see you! :)

Ingrid said...

My dear BJ ... when I am next in Florida we will have lunch! How good does that sound! :) I hope you are feeling much better now and getting stronger each day. Give my love to the sunshine state ... big hugs!

Gretchen Bjornson ART said...

Love the softness of this!

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog Ingrid your paintings are lovely ....