Thursday 5 January 2012

"Dave"

This is 'Dave' ... he is a lovely big soft lump belonging to my niece Susan and her partner Pete. This year I decided to make as many Christmas gifts as I could and Dave was one of them. I started knitting scarves for my three daughters .... I'll make sure they are finished by next Christmas! To knit means to sit in the lounge and watch TV and I am just not a TV person. In saying that, I watched "Goodnight Mr Tom" again, and loved it as much as I did the first time. Yesterday we watched "Just Henry", a drama we had taped starring Sheila Hancock, excellent viewing! I hope you all had a peaceful, happy Christmas!

4 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Beautiful Ingrid. You have Dave made so marvelous. What a loyal friend I think. Thank for you visit on my blog. You know that I have paintings (I am a beginner) on my second Blog? (www.marjascreativity.blogspot.com
Lovely greet and many good wishes inthis new year and many creativity.
Lovely greet
Marja

Ingrid Ormestad said...

Many thanks Marja! I loved your blog and will certainly visit your second blog. I hope you have a great day! :)

Gretchen Bjornson ART said...

Love the colors.

Ingrid said...

Thank you so much Gretchen! Good to see you here. :)